Experienced Lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
When you need quality legal representation, turn to the legal professionals at the law firm of Berman & Asbel, LLP, in Media, Pennsylvania. Our approach is straightforward: everyone we represent is a high priority. We focus on providing premium legal services with a personal touch. We are ready to guide you through the often complicated, complex and confusing legal system.
We invite you to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your legal needs. You may contact our law firm online, or you may call 484-842-0276 to speak directly with a lawyer.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Our attorneys have helped thousands of clients resolve complicated legal issues:
- Bernard Berman is our senior attorney. He possesses more than 49 years of experience with a focus on family law, civil litigation, criminal defense and Social Security benefits.
- Stephen Asbel has provided sophisticated legal advice to clients in estate matters for more than 25 years. He now also offers guidance to same-sex couples in all family law and divorce-related issues.
- Kristina DeSenze brings a wealth of cutting-edge knowledge to the table when handling complex cases in the areas of environmental, energy, animal, agricultural and other areas of the law.
Comprehensive and Tailored Representation
As a team, our attorneys are ready to represent you in legal matters involving:
- Family law and divorce: We offer a complete spectrum of family law services. We guide clients through the resolution of issues that stem from getting a divorce such as child support, custody and visitation, complex property division, restraining orders, and potential relocation after divorce. Our services are highly personalized in these emotionally burdened cases. In addition, marriages of both same-sex couples and opposite-sex couples are now equally recognized in Pennsylvania. Berman & Asbel, LLP, attorneys have remained up to date with changes in the law, and are now happy to offer guidance to same-sex couples who need help resolving a family law or divorce-related issue.
We are pleased to announce that all three attorneys in our firm have received 2015 Top Attorney recognition from Suburban Life Magazine
- Bernard M. Berman, Esq. has been named one of the 2015 Top Divorce and Family Law Attorneys by Suburban Life Magazine
- Stephen M. Asbel, Esq. has been named one of the 2015 Top Estate Planning and Administration Attorneys by Suburban Life Magazine
- Kristina M. DeSenze, Esq. has been named one of the 2015 Top Environmental Law Attorney by Suburban Life Magazine
- Kristina M. DeSenze, Esq. has also been named one of the 2015 Top Animal Law Attorney by Suburban Life Magazine
- Civil litigation: Berman & Asbel, LLP, has represented clients in diverse and complex litigation matters such as intellectual property disputes, fraternal organization liability, boundary and other real estate disputes, residential construction issues, decedent estate disputes and real estate tax assessments.
- Criminal defense: We aggressively represent our clients in all criminal matters, whether they are charged with first-offense DUIs, felonies or white collar crimes. We also help those who are eligible to clear their records through expungement.
- Estate planning and Social Security benefits: Our firm provides legal support for all of your estate planning, estate administration and elder law needs, including probate and estate administration, disability planning, estate tax planning, living trusts, medical directives/living wills, durable powers of attorney, guardianships, probate litigation and Social Security claims.
- Environmental and agricultural law: Our experienced attorneys can help you navigate the complex areas of environmental and agricultural law. Whether you need to incorporate and implement your new renewable energy project, negotiate leases for oil and gas development, or negotiate a lease or purchase agreement to begin a new sustainable farm, our experienced attorneys are ready to help.
Contact Our Law Firm in Media, Pennsylvania
Contact our Pennsylvania law office online today to schedule your free initial consultation. You may also call our firm at 484-842-0276 to speak with a member of our team.