Jordan M. Gregro
Jordan M. Gregro is an Associate with our firm. Ms. Gregro is passionate about, and committed to, protecting the rights of children and families. She practices in the areas of family law, education law, civil rights litigation, and juvenile delinquency.
Ms. Gregro received her Bachelor of Arts Degree, cum laude, from Franklin & Marshall College in 2013. During her time at F&M, Ms. Gregro double majored in Government and Sociology, and she belonged to Chi Omega Fraternity.
In 2016, Ms. Gregro received her Juris Doctor Degree from Villanova University School of Law. At Villanova Law, Ms. Gregro worked for a variety of juvenile and family law organizations. Specifically, she worked in the Custody and Support Assistance Clinic at Philadelphia Legal Assistance, the Juvenile Division of the Montgomery County Public Defender’s Office, and the Juvenile Law Center. Additionally, she helped implement the first Youth Court Program in Montgomery County at Norristown Area High School. Finally, Ms. Gregro also worked as a Law Clerk in our office, where she assisted us with various legal matters.
Outside of the office, Ms. Gregro serves as a board member for the organization, Pennsylvania Lawyers for Youth (PALY). In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, playing with her dog Jazz, reading, skiing, and listening to music.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Education Law
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Juvenile Delinquency
- New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- B.A. cum laude
- Major: Government & Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Lawyers for Youth, Board Member, 2015 - Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Guy G. DeFuria Inn of Court
- Delaware County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section
- Delaware County Bar Association Family Law Section
Pro Bono Activities
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southeastern PA, Big Sister
- Chi Omega