Help Getting Criminal and Arrest Records Expunged

A criminal record follows you wherever you go. Even an arrest record — with no conviction — can prevent you from obtaining ideal employment, loans, housing and other favorable opportunities. However, Pennsylvania laws allow certain criminal arrests, charges and convictions to be wiped clean from your record once you become eligible for expungement.

Speak with our Media defense lawyers today to learn whether you are eligible to expunge your record. We offer initial consultations and can be reached online or by calling 484-842-0276.

Expunging First-Offense DUI Charges

Our criminal practice focuses on defending clients facing first-offense DUI charges, including getting them approved for Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD). The ARD program is a diversionary program that allows individuals to avoid convictions, as well as allows any remaining records pertaining to the DUI case to be expunged, such as the arrest record and the record of the charges being filed.

Expungement After ARD and the Expungement of Other Records

The district attorney and the Pennsylvania State Police Central Repository maintain a list of people who have participated in a diversionary program in order to verify if an individual is eligible for ARD (an individual is only eligible for a diversionary program once).

Once we expunge your record, the entire record will no longer be available to the public. This includes employers or potential employers, insurance companies and others. The arrest record will not appear on criminal background checks once it is expunged.

In addition to first-offense DUI, other criminal offenses may be eligible for expungement, including:

  • Underage drinking (underage consumption or possession of alcohol)
  • Juvenile offenses (shoplifting, vandalism, minor drug possession)
  • Other minor offenses

Contact Us Now for an Initial Consultation About Expungement

If you want personal attention and aggressive representation, schedule an initial consultation today to discuss your case. Contact us using our online form or by calling 484-842-0276.