Administering an estate can be very complex. Problems with administration and will contests can cause significant delays in settling a person's estate. When problems arise, you can turn to the estate administration attorneys at Berman & Asbel, LLP. We have worked closely with estate administrators and beneficiaries for decades to ensure estates are administrated in a timely manner, all disputes are resolved and there are no loose ends that could cause issues down the road.
Let our Greater Philadelphia attorneys help you resolve complex estate administration issues by calling 484-842-0276. You may also schedule your initial consultation by contacting our firm online.
Helping Executors Through the Estate Administration Process
Are you the executor of a loved one's or a client's estate? Are you running into problems due to the complexities of the estate administration process?
Our knowledgeable attorneys are here to assist you with estate administration when you have been made the executor of a family member's or client's estate and are dealing with:
- The complexity involved with high net worth estates, including those with significant investments, real estate, valuable personal property and more. We can help you deal with various institutions such as real estate brokers and property assessors, banks, brokerage firms and mutual funds.
- Complex instructions or obscure instructions
- Applicable estate taxes
- Accounting and inventorying assets in an estate
- Beneficiary settlement agreements
- Probate and probate litigation
- Death intestate (without a will)
We are also willing to act as personal representatives of an estate where circumstances warrant it.
Contact Our Estate Administration Lawyers: Initial Consultations
The decisions surrounding your deceased family member's will and estate are important. Let us help guide you through the executor administration process and ensure that your loved one's final wishes are carried out, however complicated.
We invite you to schedule an initial consultation to learn more about our services and how our experience can help expedite the estate administration process. Please call 484-842-0276 or contact us online right now.