Divorcing couples rarely have similar incomes or a similar ability to provide for themselves. At Berman & Asbel, LLP, we help clients arrange for the support of a dependent spouse while a couple is separated, during the divorce process and after a final divorce order is accepted by the court.
We Help Dependent Spouses and Those Paying Spousal Support
Whether you are the spouse paying support or the one collecting alimony, we can provide you with a comprehensive assessment of your case and options.
We have helped many clients just like you resolve their alimony issues efficiently and cost-effectively. Please learn how we can help you during an initial consultation. You may call our Media law office at 484-842-0276 or you may contact us online.
Alimony Rights and Obligations
Our lawyers advise divorcing clients in Greater Philadelphia about their alimony rights and obligations in situations such as:
- Separate maintenance rights prior to divorce
- Alimony pendente lite (APL, during the divorce case itself) to assure each spouse of the ability to support living and legal expenses
- Disputes as to the award, amount, duration or conditions of alimony after the divorce is final
- Effect of prenuptial or postnuptial agreement terms on alimony or interim support rights
- Effect of misconduct during the marriage on the right to alimony or support
- Tax consequences of alimony and spousal support arrangements
At Berman & Asbel, LLP, our experience with alimony issues allows us to make an informed analysis of what a family court judge would likely rule in your case. We then use our detailed assessment as the basis for negotiating terms that meet your needs.
Contact Us Today for an Initial Consultation About Alimony
We invite you to schedule an initial consultation with one of our family law attorneys. Please call our Pennsylvania family law firm at 484-842-0276 or contact our divorce attorneys online.