Even common legal issues can pose a variety of complex questions and complicated problems that require the guidance of a knowledgeable attorney. At the law firm of Berman & Asbel, LLP, in Media, we have extensive experience in many areas of the law. This experience allows our lawyers to provide personalized service aimed at achieving each client's unique goals as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible.
Get an initial consultation with a lawyer you can trust. Please schedule yours today by calling Berman & Asbel, LLP, at 484-842-0276 or contact us online.
What Legal Issue Can We Help You Resolve?
At Berman & Asbel, LLP, our attorneys have more than 80 years of combined experience and have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout greater Philadelphia. We focus on a variety of areas, including:
- Family law: We represent all types of families with legal concerns such as divorce and property division, child support and spousal support, child custody and visitation, changes after divorce, and many other issues that affect couples and families. We also help with adoption and the legal aspects of assisted reproduction, as well as domestic abuse and restraining order issues. Our services for nontraditional families also include establishing estate plans, decision-making authority and property rights, and providing guidance elsewhere in this quickly changing area of law.
- Civil litigation: Berman & Asbel, LLP, provides representation in civil litigation, in areas such as real estate, intellectual property, probate and many others.
- Personal injury: If you've been injured by a negligent driver or another party, we invite you to schedule a initial consultation with us.
- Estate planning: Our attorneys help clients plan for the future, take care of their loved ones and ensure all final wishes are properly documented through wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and final healthcare documents. Our services also include guiding clients through the probate process.
- Social Security disability: We have been able to secure favorable outcomes in an overwhelming majority of the Social Security disability claims we have handled. Although the benefits process is challenging and each person's case is different, we will fight for the full amount in Social Security disability benefits your condition and circumstances justify.
- Criminal defense: We provide aggressive defense for clients facing any criminal charge. You can turn to us for immediate help with charges ranging from shoplifting, drunk driving and underage drinking to drug-related crimes or violent offenses. We also help people with record expungement.
- Environmental law: Our firm can represent clients in a number of complex environmental law issues, including renewable energy projects, oil and gas development, and leases and royalties to agriculture, among others.
- Agricultural law: If you are a new farmer or an experienced one, a knowledgeable agricultural law attorney at our firm can assist you in protecting the energy, capital and time you put into your land, its resources and assets.
- Animal law: We can assist you in all aspects of animal law, such as defending your pet in a dog bite case, assisting with a pet contract or establishing a pet trust.
- Real estate and business law: Our firm helped many clients with real estate, business and corporate law concerns, including business formation, contracts and transactions, commercial leases, eminent domain, home closings and complex real estate issues.
Contact Us Now to Schedule an Initial Legal Consultation
To schedule your initial consultation, contact us today using our online form. You may also call our firm at 484-842-0276 to speak with a member of our team.