Proven Help for People Whose SSDI Claims Have Been Denied

Was your application for SSDI benefits denied? Do you believe you are rightfully entitled to receive benefits under the SSDI program? Perhaps you are unsure if you qualify or how best to file your claim.

The Media, Pennsylvania, lawyers at Berman & Asbel, LLP, can help you answer these questions and get you started on the path to success. Our attorneys have decades of experience in handling Social Security disability claims and have achieved a high success rate in helping clients get the benefits they need.

Help With Your Initial Application or Appeals

Our lawyers can help you accurately and completely fill your SSDI application. We know how to handle appeals before administrative law judges, and we're prepared to help you every step of the way. Whether your condition is physical, psychological or illness-related, or involves a combination of elements, we have the experience and know-how to help you get fair treatment and obtain the benefits you deserve.

Our Fees Are Very Affordable and Set by Statute

In addition, the vast majority of Social Security disability cases we handle are done on a contingency basis. That means you pay nothing unless we recover for you. Our fees come directly out of your recovery, so you will never owe any out-of-pocket fees. In addition, the law limits the amount we can receive, which means you will enjoy a significant amount of your recovery without the need to worry about attorney fees.

If physical and mental disabilities are preventing you from working, Social Security Disability Insurance benefits may be essential to help you stay on top of all your bills and obligations. We understand this, and we're here to help.

Contact Us Now to Discuss Appealing an SSD Denial

You have the right to appeal a denied SSDI claim. Our job as your attorney is to expedite the process and help you present your strongest case. Please discuss your needs and your situation with us today during an initial consultation. Our firm can be reached by calling 484-842-0276 or by filling out a short online form.